Our Department of State (DOS) Team supports the DOS FPT mission by providing day-to-day and critical telecommunications systems and services.
AT&T has an opening for a Systems Architect to support the DOS LAN/WAN Services Division, in providing worldwide design, deployment, support and management of Information Technology and Telecommunications infrastructure across the DOS LAN and WAN environments. This position is contingent upon contract award, which is expected in January 2020.
- Shall design, implement, and integrate the customer’s telephony, Wi-Fi, telecommunications, intranet, extranet, Internet, E-business, and any other associated systems.
- Shall act as the technology lead for designing the telecommunications, network, and security platforms.
- Shall perform hardware and software evaluations and shall work with product vendors to tailor products to meet customer requirements.
- Shall work with project managers, business analysts and contractors on telecommunications, networking, and security solutions to address customer’s requirements and resolve technical issues.
- Shall develop and implement test plans for new products and processes.
- Shall prepare and review survey reports, including the LOM and develop material quotes in response to customer requests.
Top Secret (#topsecret)
- 0 years of progressive systems, security, and telecommunications experience
- 8 years of experience working in/leading an IT enterprise engineering team for a Federal Agency
- 3 years of experience integrating new telecommunications technology into Federal Gov enterprise level networks.
- 1 years experience preforming, documenting, and support Federal security ATTs/ATOs and POAMS.
- 1 year experience with WIFI wireless controllers and access points.
Proven experience/work within the DOS at the enterprise level, 5 years of complex systems integration leveraging voice and data over a world-wide Federal enterprise network, CCNA or CCNP, Avaya Red certification.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.