What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionThe Solutions Consultant is responsible for the technical success of our enterprise publishers. We use our technology to solve difficult business challenges to enable success for our clients. This entails deeply understanding our client's business, technical troubleshooting, architecting technical solutions, project managing implementations, and consulting customers on our world-class enterprise software.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Publisher-Side Product, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Our best of breed forecasting and analytics can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Become an AppNexus and Publisher product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
• Work closely with our commercial partners to ensure client success and retention
• Deeply understand the customers' business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by this publisher-side product
• Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to product managers
• Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
• Deliver post-implementation product support to our Publisher customers
• Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analysing data, isolating and diagnosing problems, resolving issues and communicating the resolution to clients
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• 3+ years of experience in a client-facing professional services consulting role, gathering requirements, managing project delivery and driving client success
• A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
• Versatile, with excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
• Experience with Internet technologies, web application development, web services and APIs
• Familiarity with digital publishers, direct-sold inventory management or ad operations is an advantage
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.