What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionAbout the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the Job
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for engaging with our publishers by blending best in-class customer service with exceptional problem-solving skills. A specific focus for this role is to activate video formats as Xandr moves quickly into this space. Main responsibilities include:
• Engage and proactively consult with Tier 1 customers, becoming their trusted advisor to help them achieve their goals
• Explore and implement new formats especially video with existing and new clients.
• Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
• Provide post implementation support to publishers by advising on optimization best practices
• Drive revenue by removing spend blockers and working on integration improvements.
• Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customised implementation plans to select clients
• Actively respond to escalations for publishers
• Create and help make sense of reporting that will result in competitive insights for our clients
• Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to develop a clear understanding of customer business objectives and align strategies to help them achieve their objectives
• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
• Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Science, Technology or Engineering field
• 2-3 years of professional experience
• Ad platform and video programmatic advertising experience
• Prior knowledge regarding RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
• Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as GAM, Appnexus AdServer or AdTech a plus
• Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
• Ability to evaluate, process and visualise large datasets using SQL, R, and/or visualisation tools such as Tableau and Spotfire
• Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including MySQL, APIs, JS, or Python
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of teaching and learning and willing to sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You are curious and love challenging yourself to constantly improve
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to find a solution
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.