Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
Responds to calls and/or trouble tickets to install, maintain and upgrade a variety of operating systems and/or applications, internet browser software, and other PC software products, and/or enterprise applications as used at the desktop.
Manages and prioritizes workload in a way that provides end-to-end support within time and quality standards. Demonstrates technical problem analysis and problem solving skills with PC hardware and software.
Proficient in current PC desktop applications, operating systems and peripheral configuration.
- Self-motivated individual with strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Windows and Mac OS in a professional office environment.
- Experience working and supporting remotely is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic Microsoft Exchange administration (including PowerShell), Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange management and LDAP.
- Knowledge of both Apple and PC hardware.
- Experience with printers, wireless access point, network switch, and VOIP/PBX hardware and configuration.
- Proven ability to utilize systems, tools, and procedures to accomplish a task.
- Process-oriented and with the ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs (monitors, workstations, servers, etc.)
- JAMF or KACE experience is a plus.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.