What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo.
We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals.
Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Become an AppNexus platform and digital marketing expert.
- Own the technical relationship with some of our largest Publisher Ad Server clients. In partnership with our commercial teams, help grow their businesses using the AppNexus tech stack.
- Share client business and market insights with our product team, so we can develop the best Publisher Ad Server in market.
- Systematically design, implement, and document effective solutions while identifying and analysing opportunities for improvement.
- Develop troubleshooting techniques to solve clients’ business and technical issues, solving immediate concerns and creating long-term solutions by empowering clients.
- Contribute to the services organisation whether it be sharing best practices for customer engagement, building efficiency tools or mentoring other members of the team.
- Extensive work experience in a technical consultancy role
- Quantitative degree is beneficial
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organisational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Ability to travel
Beneficial tech skills (if you don't have all of them, you can learn them at AppNexus!):
- SQL scripting and relational databases
- Mobile SDKs, APIs (particularly RESTful is helpful)
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.