Xandr is looking for a Sales Director to prospect, evaluate, and grow new business opportunities with Agencies and their Marketers in the UK. As a primary point of contact for many of our most strategic and complex prospects and clients, the Sales Director will play a key role in running incremental revenue for the group.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering solutions-based technology deals, successfully managing long sales cycles, obtaining executive buy-in and demonstrating sound project management and follow-through.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, high-performing team in a dynamic, industry-leading company.
About the job:
• Proactively engage in new business conversations with prospects
• Upsell clients within our existing client base
• Build and maintain excellent relationships ensuring clients are provided with the product and service offering that drive both platform adoption and client success
• Utilise a deep understanding client needs married with the capabilities of the Xandr technology.
• Collaborate with other teams including the Solutions Engineering and Product teams to develop the best offerings for prospective clients
• Build the Xandr brand and knowledge of our technology at industry events
• BA/BS Degree
• Demonstrable industry experience is preferred
• Solid negotiation skills, persistence and follow-through with accounts
• Consultative and solutions-based sales experience; formal sales training is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, and an ability to interpret complex technical issues and translate into business needs
• Experience in managing long sales cycles with cross-departmental teams
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to inspire others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also guiding them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.