What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
The Financial Analytics team supports an extremely fast-paced growing technology company that is at the forefront of internet advertising. Our team interacts with senior management across the company in Sales, Services, including Product, Engineering and Finance leaders. The group’s responsibilities continue to grow substantially due to the rapid growth of the business, allowing significant opportunities for its members.
You will analyse key business indicators to forecast growth from major initiatives, drive strategic and tactical decision-making, evaluate business opportunities, and solve complex multi-dimensional problems that have far-reaching implications across the AppNexus ecosystem. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting the drivers for revenue, profitability, and other non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through advanced use of financial modelling as well as statistical and data-mining techniques.
About the job:
- Support EMEA and APAC’s overall growth by providing ongoing analysis of business performance and forecasting (both recurring and ad hoc)
- Empower leaders across the Sales and Services in the region by delivering insights and acting as a consultative thought partner
- Analyze new strategic opportunities to accelerate growth across geography, product, channel, and beyond, while increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide recommendations for efficient resource allocation and investment in the region
- Act as a leader for the other finance functions in the region, representing the finance function in the regional go-to-market leadership team
- Extensive experience in finance, consulting, or other analytical field
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with financial acumen
- Experience and ability to work cross functionally as part of a senior leadership team
- Comfort with ambiguity and a strong self-learner who can navigate through situations with minimal guidance
- Skilled communicator and presenter of complex information
- Experience in client or senior stakeholder management
- Great excel modelling skills and strong attention to detail and familiarity with common database tools (e.g. Vertica, MySQL), business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), and/or data science languages (e.g. Python) is preferred
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.