What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionThe International Finance team supports an extremely fast-paced growing technology company the forefront of internet advertising across multiple markets by empowering the strategy and execution through analyzes of multiple key business indicators, forecasts of growth from major initiatives, evaluate business opportunities, and solve complex multi-dimensional problems that have far-reaching implications across the Xandr’s Digital Platform. We are responsible for measuring and reporting the drivers for revenue, profitability, and other non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through advanced use of financial modelling as well as statistical and data-mining techniques and our team’s responsibilities continue to grow substantially due to the rapid growth of the business, allowing significant opportunities for its members and a Learn & Teach platform across Product, Engineering, Sales, Services, and Finance leaders.
About The Job
• Build, maintain, and continuously improve our financial models and planning systems
• Analyze new strategic op portunities to accelerate growth across geography, product, channel, and beyond, while increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Support Xandr’s International business growth by providing ongoing analysis of business performance
• Support creation of analyses and materials for review by Xandr and AT&T Executives
QualificationsAbout Your Skills And Experience
• 3 - 5 years of experience in finance, consulting, or another analytical field
• Great excel modelling skills and strong attention to detail
• Motivated to find creative solutions to quantitative problems
• Skilled communicator and presenter of complex information
• Familiarity with common database tools (e.g. Vertica, MySQL ) , business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.), and/or data science languages (e.g. Python) is preferred
• Knowledge of the digital media and advertising industry is a plus
More About You
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.