What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
The successful candidate will retain and grow strategically valuable level 1 and 2 accounts (UK & US MNCs) who have decision makers and/or influencers in the EMEA region.
With progression potential to an Account Director role within the business, this is an opportunity for a mid-level, strategic solutions seller to join the future talent hub of AT&T.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Account Manager manages the AT&T commercial relationship with a set of defined clients and utilizes both short and long-range marketing strategies to drive the engagement, grow revenues and maintain client satisfaction.
The individual will be responsible for generating new sales by building relationships and creating new demands on a global and/or regional basis. Most contact with the client will be at IT Director, CIO or VP Procurement level. Mainly focusing on the clients where there is an existing relationship, the Enterprise Account Manager grows the revenue base by selling core, strategic and mobility services.
The focus is primarily to build on core services and to develop revenue streams in strategic services, including but not limited to Cloud Based Services, Unified Communications, Security and IoT.
- Protect and grow revenues by analyzing the client’s business and create/identify new opportunities.
- Develop, qualify and drive business oriented opportunities from concept to completion.
- Create strategic account plans to develop broad client relationships at all levels.
- Drive initiatives across the strategic services portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with pre-sales teams and account managers in the regions involved.
- Maintain contacts at different hierarchical levels of customer organizations to deliver, identify and drive business oriented solutions for the customer.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Solid sales experience in a B2B environment
- Solution selling
- Account and relationship management
- Leading virtual teams
- Acquisition and development of new business
- Executive level influence and selling
Education and Qualifications:
University degree level education
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.