Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and experienced Services Leader to spearhead our efforts engaging with all buy side clients in Northern Europe. The goal of this role is to develop and run a market leading services proposition for all buy side clients in Northern Europe and to accelerate the development and engagement with agencies through state-of-the-art Servicing within 12 months in the region.
About the role:
• Develop and run a team of highly achieving Solutions Consultants and Trading Consultants to deliver success and drive YoY growth
• Provide leadership and direction to the Buy Side Client Services function in Northern Europe, helping customers unlock the full potential of their businesses
• Expand the team, grow and develop talents, actively create the next generation of leaders
• Leverage your understanding of Agency Holding companies, Trading Desks, Direct Marketers' business model to position Xandr to build product and services meeting the needs of our clients
• Evangelise the platform through industry events, speaking opportunities, and customer relationships.
• Refine the Client Services practice for Media agencies, developing innovative and holistic engagement to fuel growth (Trading advisory, Technical implementations, Analytics etc...)
• Develop tools and resources to support new business efforts at scale
• Define and drive KPIs to ensure Services function is lean, effective and a trusted partner to our customers as well as internal stakeholders
• Understand and effectively communicate Xandr’s proposition, technology and solutions to media agencies stakeholders
• Act as escalation point for more complex and difficult conversations
• Work closely with the Commercial leaders to define and implement account strategy
• Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help improve the platform and the way we go to market with it.
• Engage with Commercial and Services in other region to align team operations, teach and learn.
Qualifications• Extensive experience in the adtech industry with a specific focus on media trading, operations, planning or analytics
• Track record of building, leading, coaching and mentoring teams
• Experience in driving high performing culture through clarity and constant holistic feedback
• Brings relevant Media agency context and knowledge with Trading and AdOps experience a requirement
• Experience in navigating Holding companies with an ability to forge relationships across Holding companies' stakeholders
• Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide services and consulting to clients while defining best practices
• Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing new solutions.
• Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of media demand and supply worlds.
More about you:
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• You are a quick learner with an ability to rapidly grasp new technology, product changes and market trends
• You care about solving big, systemic problems.
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.