What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionXandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated, and experienced lawyer for our global legal team. Based in London, the person in this role will be responsible for a dynamic portfolio of work.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded lawyer who understands business objectives and helps balance legal risks. This person is also a creative problem-solver and a team player who is collaborative and yet comfortable making decisions. She/he can draft and negotiate effectively and thrives in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate is also passionate about technology and may even get a little excited about improving forms, processes and procedures.
About the team:
The mission of the Legal team is to serve as a trusted business partner in the creation and protection of responsible revenue for Xandr. We strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal advice to all functions throughout the organization. Our responsibilities run the gamut, including drafting and negotiating contracts, evaluating product offerings, building internal and external compliance protocols, and monitoring and addressing legislative and regulatory developments that affect digital media and advertising. We are energized by the challenges of serving this dynamic, fast-moving part of the broader AT&T family.
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Good academic record.
• 8+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department. (Prior tech experience is a plus)
• An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment
• Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
• Good understanding of International privacy laws in general and GDPR in particular
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
• Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
• Eligible to practice as a lawyer in UK
• Fluency in German is a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.