Xandr is seeking a Senior Partner Manager for Supply Side Partners (SSPs) as part of our Global Partnerships team. The Senior Partner is responsible for owning and developing a book of business consisting of Xandr’s strategic supply partners, often representing some of the largest players in the advertising technology landscape. This person will play a key role in managing SSP partnerships which provide crucial supply access to Xandr’s Invest DSP platform across multiple channels (connected TV, display, mobile, audio, etc.). Responsibilities include: driving platform spend/revenue, cultivating executive-level client relationships, supporting international market supply needs, as well as the day-to-day ownership over the book of business.
About the team:
The Global Partnerships team is the connection point between the largest SSPs and Xandr Invest (our leading buy side platform for brands, agencies and independent advertising technology companies).The team is responsible for ensuring SSPs are integrated into Xandr and our Invest Demand Side Platform (DSP) buyers are able to seamlessly purchase inventory across channels and deal types.
The team is driven by creating long-term partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and the client with a strategic consulting focus and a win-win mentality.The team has mastery of the digital ad technology ecosystem including the companies involved and industry trends. They are experts in documenting our partnership details and integration details to better collaborate with internal teams across Xandr.
We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in team-oriented, fast-paced environments.
About the job:
- Build, cultivate and nurture relationships throughout client’s organization to grow business partnership.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer activity for some of the largest SSPs globally through structured joint business planning and execution against strategic priorities.
- Be the client’s advocate internally with cross-functional teams including services and product.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Leverage knowledge of Xandr’s offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions.
- Ensure client success and satisfaction with Xandr products and solutions. Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap.
- Document key client initiatives for the benefit of internal stakeholders which includes Sales, Operations, Technical Integrations, Product, Legal, and Marketing.
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery.
About your skills:
- 7+ years of relevant job experience
- Experience working in Partnership Management or other client-facing roles in software-based technology platforms (previous programmatic experience is preferred)
- Comfortable building and managing relationships at senior-levels (i.e., C-level)
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets in a fast paced and changing environment
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analysing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to adapt to changing circumstances and manage priorities and expectations accordingly
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
More about you:
Job ID 2122269I Date posted 05/16/2021
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You are a self-starter who looks to take initiative and works to outperform goals.