As an Senior Application Sales Executive 4 in AT&T’s Voice Transformation Organization, you’ll serve as the subject matter expert on contact center and collaboration solutions across our entire Voice Transformation portfolio. You’ll assist in everything from revenue generation and the sale of complex voice transformation technical products to services, applications and solutions. Your efforts will ensure the achievement of strategic growth objectives and propel our organization into the next level of double-digit growth.
What’s it take to succeed? We’re looking for go-getters with a passion to make our clients lives better. As such, this role requires specific focus and expertise. You’ll need to demonstrate a strong understanding of our contact center business as well as use cases to expand the business acceleration efforts of clients. Ideally, you have a documented track record as a “hunter” that thrives on delivering new revenue and being rewarded commensurately for your efforts. Successful execution will ensure high earnings with a compensation plan designed to reward overachievers to 300% of plan.
This role may also involve travel post pandemic and may require spending time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and coordinate with sales teams to sell highly complex collaboration and contact center products and services.
- Work all phases of the sales lifecycle including (design, price, proposal and contract). May also prepare proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing for highly complex contact center solutions.
- Meet monthly new sales revenue targets to grow business across all tiers of your accounts.
- Research and develop contact center solutions with AT&T Product, AT&T ICB Finance and external vendor partners, including design and engineering.
- Serve as an expert on contact center collaboration and consult with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding highly complex Voice Contact Center products/services/applications/solutions.
- Develop strategic sales execution plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale. Advise customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
What you’ll need:
- 10 - 12+ years experience as an acquisition hunter with new business development sales skills.
- Strong business acumen as it relates to digital transformation, consumer engagement, workforce management, ecommerce, helpdesk environments and collaboration.
- Understanding of chatbots, Artificial Intelligence, agent handling, inbound/outbound call flows, collaboration tools, APIs, and integration into CRM, HRM, SCM and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of adjacent telecom products and services including but not limited to network, toll-free, SD-WAN, BVoIP, Internet and AVPN.
- Strategic and consultative sales skills with experience in following solution areas:
- Industry leading Hosted/Cloud Voice Solutions – Cisco Webex Calling, Ring Central, 8x8, Avaya, Mitel, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Cloud Collaboration and Conferencing – Cisco Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- Contact Center – Five9, Genesys, Avaya, Nice InContact, Inference, Salesforce
- Experience selling solutions for the following companies a plus:
- Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft Teams, Amazon Web Services, Intelepeer, Twilio, Ribbon, AudioCodes
- Deal leadership in integrated solutions sales.
- Vertical sales experience in IT solutions selling for any of following preferred: retail, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, transportation/logistics, consumer packaged goods, etc.
- Valid driver's license
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
* This position can be located anywhere in the United States
Ready to join our team? Apply today.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.