Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for consulting with sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of technical products/services/applications/solutions.
* Design first responder solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
* Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
* Collaborate with Account Team Leaders/ territory leadership to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing subscriber growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
* Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for highly complex solutions. Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale.
* Partner and collaborate with sales, marketing, external affairs and other entities to influence decision making processes for public safety solutions.
* May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
* Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
* Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
* Assists less experienced peers.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors degree.
Experience: Typically requires 5-7 years of direct application and mobility sales experience.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.