Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Lead Problem Management ITIL Process area within a 24x7x365 Network Operation Center’s (NOC) operations and personnel.
- Further develop process and procedures within the NOC.
- Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures (run books).
- Mentor and develop Tier 1 & 2 technicians in the Problem Management process area.
- Support the troubleshooting of major issues with NOC monitoring tools.
- Coordinate efforts to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
- Provide leadership and coordination on projects assigned.
- Perform process development.
- Ensure that systemic issues have appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify and document root cause for priority issues.
- Generate key reports for management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.