$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus currently available*. (Not applicable to internal employees.)
This is your chance to make your mark. Introducing our customers to the world’s most robust network all while delivering best-in-class service. You’re the key to elevating the customer experience, providing seamless installation and activation of our state-of-the-art technology. And you’ll get the satisfaction of helping others and connecting our customers to what matters most to them every day. #connectourcustomers
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- A competitive salary for all levels of experience, including more than $20 per hour with related experience and a post-high school education
- Incredible opportunities for career growth
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What’s a typical day like? You’ll work independently at our customer’s homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you’re putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a wifi network, one thing is true, no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
- Lift and move up-to 60 lbs – some of our ladders weigh 50-60 lbs
- Weigh less than 275 lbs., required for ladder safety
- At times work in confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
If you are considering jobs like Maintenance Technician, Cable Installation Technician, Fiber Technician, Facility Technician or Telecommunications Technician, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today!
*Sign-on bonus is paid out as follows: $1,000 upon the obtainment of 90 days (3 months), $1,500 upon the obtainment of six (6) months service, provided the employee has no Code of Business Conduct (COBC) disciplinary actions and $2,500 upon the obtainment of one (1) year service, provided the employee has no Code of Business Conduct (COBC) disciplinary actions.
Job ID 2250480 Date posted 11/24/2022