AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a web developer to support Public Sector Solutions.
The job duties of the Web Developer are as follows:
- Work in an environment where you can design the architecture and develop solutions to meet the organization’s needs while enhancing your skillset and advancing your career.
- Looking for an innovative, and motivated individual to join a small, talented, and hardworking development team creating enterprise level web base services.
- This team designs, creates, maintains, and troubleshoots multiple web based applications that are deployed in both cloud and local on premise environments.
- Experience with or exposure to MariaDB, MS SQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud environments.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, and Python.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM level 1 is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Web Developer SWE0 earns between 83,4891 - 91,917 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2305606 Date posted 02/06/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone