AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement
AT&T has an opening for a Storage/Backup Engineer - to enhance and support Intelink services.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp data storage controllers running the ONTAP operating system in NFS and Windows (CIFS) multiprotocol environments
- Or proven skills in any Data storage administration in general
- Understand how to implement high-availability controller configurations, and have detailed knowledge of technologies used to manage and protect mission-critical data
- Working experience with Brocade Switches and Brocade Network Advisor software
- Backup storage solutions architecture design, installation, configuration and administration in mission critical production environments
- Experience in CommVault Backup technologies design, implementation and administration and Management
- Or excellent knowledge on any of the following backup storage solution: TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager) Netbackup and EMC Avamar backup technologies
- Experience with Quantum Tape libraries or any LTO Libraries
- Working experience with VMware vSphere/vCenter
- Working experience with SQL cluster servers
- Working experience with Windows/Linux servers
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required
- Strong Interpersonal, analytical and investigation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Must meet qualifications under #1 OR #2
System Administrator 2 (SA2): Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Subject Matter Expert 2 (SME2): A Master’s Degree in a Technical, Computer or Math related field with five (5) years experience in the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols. A Bachelor’s Degree with seven (7) years experience; an Associate’s Degree with ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree. No degree with 10 years of experience implementing information technology solutions is acceptable. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, traffic management and cloud computing experience are desired. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 2117380-1 Date posted 05/16/2021