AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Help Desk Specialist to support Public Sector Solutions.
The job duties of the Help Desk Specialist are as follows:
- Rotating Shift work position, between the hours of 0600 and 2200, 365 X 7.
- Small team providing service availability monitoring and help desk support for internet-like collaboration services hosted on a government intranet for a large and diverse community of users.
- Provide health and status monitoring and taking appropriate measures when a service outage occurs. Utilize SOPs to perform basic troubleshooting steps to identify the problem, then restart service and/or servers to resolve the issue.
- Document and communicate outage information to co-workers and customers.
- Provide tier 1 and 2 response to customer service requests received via phone, email, chat, and tickets.
- Document all communications in a ServiceNow ticket system, escalate tickets as needed.
- Provide basic instructions on how to use services to both external and internal customers.
- Troubleshoot customer accounts and users’ ability to logon to the collaboration environment.
- Train and mentor junior members of the team.
- IMPORTANT: DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/scu) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Three (3) years of Help Desk experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Technical or Math related field. Five (5) years with an Associate’s Degree or seven (7) years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Help Desk Specialist Level 2 HD2 earns between $43,500 - $110,500 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2312553 Date posted 04/12/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events