AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Test and Selection Cabler Tier I for pre-wire, vertical and outside cable plant.
The job duties of the Test and Selection Cabler Tier I are as follows:
- Works under general supervision and may provide leadership and training to and other technicians assigned to install, repair and/or testing of voice, data, and audio-visual infrastructures.
- Communicates regularly with the customers, cabling group manager and/or cabling supervisor, to stay informed of changes in work task and deadlines.
- Interacts with the client, contractors, and vendors on the job site.
- Creates a positive work environment on the job site at all times.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Helps maintain a safe work environment for all crew members by abiding by the Company’s commitment to provide every employee with a safe and healthy work environment.
- Updates customer prints and documentation as required.
- Completes work orders, material transfer forms, and other documentation required by the company.
- Pursue on-going education through either corporate or specialty courses.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s and 3 years of experience OR associates and 5 years OR HS and 7 years. Must comply with DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 1.
Additional required qualifications include:
Ability to work independently or with other cabling service technicians performing service calls, completing adds, moves and changes.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office products Excel, Visio, and Word.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Test and Selection Cabler Tier I (ND1) earns $63,700 - $100,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2325747 Date posted 08/04/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone