What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative and Capability support and technology teams
2. Good awareness of the customers’ business and in-depth knowledge of the customers’ environments and support processes
3. Complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
4. Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
5. Support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise.
6. Ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards; also accountable for updating the documentation
7. Must be able to prepare technical documentation upon request
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 3+ years’ experience within IT Operations
2) 2+ years’ experience with LAN/WAN equipment (Cisco, H3C or similar)
3) Knowledge of HP OPENVIEW, Network Node Manager, and HP OVO monitoring.
4) Wireless technologies (Cisco, HP or Aruba)
5) Basic knowledge of Load Balancing (F5 or Cisco)
1) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
2) Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
3) Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
4) Inter-VLAN routing
5) F5 LTM
Education and Qualifications:
Required: CCNP or similar, F5 LTM / GTM / APN / checkpoint / Fortinet / Juniper
Preferred: CCIE R&S, CCNP Datacenter
Required: Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.