About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working hours: US working hours ( 2pm - 10:30 pm )
This is a Project Management role operating within the Global Project Management organization . Develops and manages complex technical networking project plans to completion within time and resource constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales team on project management offer in pre-sales phase
- Be accountable for the project delivery from contract signature up to first bill correctness
- Determine and analyse risks to project delivery
- Manage all aspects of project scope, time, quality, risk, integration and change management
- Ensure customer acceptance, operational handover and acceptance
- Maintain professional relationships with the customer, external suppliers and team members by:-
- Determining key contacts and establishing process for escalation of problems
- Conducting regular reviews with all parties
- Providing consultancy support to other AT&T business units and the customer
- Promoting the use of consistent standards and procedures
- Co-ordinating a matrix team of internal and external suppliers to deliver agreed commitments by:-
- Ensuring the project team has the necessary skills to guarantee delivery
- Establishing a reporting structure and escalation process
- Conducting regular individual and team reviews to monitor progress against objectives
- Ensuring that all necessary products and services are in place to the agreed project plan
Key Competencies and Skills:
- English – Fluent - both spoken and business written
- Minimum 3 years experience of telecommunications/networking arena
- Minimum 5 years experience of major multinational companies
- 5 years project management experience of large network/telecommunications projects
- Technical awareness of local and wide area networks, LANs, Data Centres, Security/Firewalls, and Voice CPE
- Knowledge of communications equipment e.g. routers, modems, switches, PADs, multiplexers
- Networking capabilities e.g. MPLS, IP, ATM, frame relay
- PTT suppliers and service offerings
- Project management methodology, techniques and tools; PMI certification would be appreciated.
- Basic business and commercial skills
- Interpersonal skills – communication and negotiation
- Ability to lead project meetings and make presentation facing the customer
- A flexible, innovative approach, coupled with a “can do” attitude
- Good resistance to stressful situations
Education and Qualifications:
Salary from 2120 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.