About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Production Engineer provide close support to Project Managers, Engineers and Architects responsible for design of various AT&T services in order to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and maintaining of WANX infrastructure (Riverbed)
• Proactive monitoring of alarms on Riverbed SCC/CMC
• Basic troubleshooting, correction and fixing the Riverbed alarms
• Riverbed SCC/CMC Admin support
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Knowledge of Communication Technologies and Networking Technologies:
• Experience with Riverbed devices (Riverbed Stealhead, CMC/SCC, SMC)
• Riverbed certification advantage
• Proficiency with software applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
• Strong data entry and PC skills
• Experience with Cisco Router Configuration or Cisco Certification is advantageous (CCNA)
• Proficiency with software applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
• Excellent Team Player, organisation, detail oriented and flexible
• Excellent communication skills are a necessity along with the ability to use individual initiative, liaising & interfacing AT&T Project Management, Engineering & Management Teams.
• Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines in a fast pace changing environment
Education and Qualifications:
• University education
• Primarily EMEA shift (9am-5.30pm) with some Afternoon (US Hours shift)
• Working overtime/weekends/shifts may be required in order to support customer’s requests.
• Working hours can change based on customer requirements
Location: BRATISLAVA or KOSICE
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.