About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Principal responsibilities are:
• Provides strategic and technical direction to solve customer’s business problems.
• Stay current and monitors the forefront of industry, technology development, and market drivers.
• Provides thought leadership.
• Partners with ATT Product and Marketing Organization and External Vendors in various technology arenas. This ensures development of robust relevant solutions for our customers.
• Engineers are Lean-Agile Leaders who understand the complexities of large-scale solution development and apply Lean-Agile principles and practices to address them
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to interface well with all levels of management.
• Technical experience in telecommunications or IT industry, providing end to end customized solutions.
• Understanding of Lean-Agile Principles and knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework desired.
• Broad understanding of IT planning, architecture and operations including software, hardware, security and application management.
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum educational requirement B.S. or equivalent in engineering, telecommunications, computer science, information systems.
EMEA working hours (some flexibility is needed)
from 3460 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.