About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will take place in a new delivery team as the Front-End specialist, participating in the team efforts with a focus on UI optimization. While development of new solutions will be the focus, daily tasks will include both the delivery of new functionality and the maintenance of existing applications.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Required functional skills:
• Fluent in English language
• Ability to write product documentation
• Expert in at least one Front-End framework (React, Angular)
• Knowledge of REST API principles and implementation
• Working knowledge of version control systems (preferred Git)
• Working knowledge of UX/UI design
Preferred functional skills:
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
• Knowledge of at least one testing framework associated with main technology of competence
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Involvement in Open-source projects
Education and Qualifications:
Priority will be given to candidates with an active portfolio of projects. Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent; Developer or Data Analytics nanodegree.
What we offer:
- A Startup approach to the usual set of corporate challenges. Our newly built team is tasked with leading the way to change the company’s development culture, which includes experimenting with new technologies and approaches.
- EMEA working hours
- Salary from 2120 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.