About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Location: Kosice or Bratislava, Slovakia
Working time: EMEA with an option to cover APAC hours (6:00 - 14:30 with flexibility)
Support customers through activities which may include but not be limited to the receipt of customers calls, inquiries and complaints resulting in trouble tickets, order input, data. Responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting and fixing production device issues which includes, device configuration issue, monitoring issue, auto-ticketing issue and network usage report issue for various AT&T products.
• Responsible for performing problem determination on devices in production.
• Review and validate configuration on router/switches and correct issues and/or engage development team for a resolution.
• Review and validate data sets in provisioning tools to fix production devices.
• Inspect and fix production device config and database to reinforce AT&T security/network management platform requirement.
• Investigate/Analyze iGEMS platform and troubleshoot ticketing and device monitoring issues.
• Responsible for troubleshooting for Reporting platforms which includes reviewing/tracing dataset on the server.
• Responsible for boarding new device/customers onto Reporting platforms.
• Work with developers and platform operation team to troubleshoot reporting issues.
• Communicate with Service Delivery to discuss about HOIP related issue and work together for a resolution.
• Perform OOB test to device to ensure its functionality. Troubleshoot as necessary.
• Communicate with Network Engineer or Project Manager when defects are found and work with them for a resolution as required.
• Complete assigned tasks according to respective team´s processes and supervisor´s instructions.
• Provide inputs, reports, analyses and information for business partners and supervisors as per instructions from superiors.
• Recommend process improvements and cooperating on enhancements implementation.
Salary from 1650 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
• Solid knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies e.g. TCP / IP, Routing protocols, LAN, WAN technologies and specifications
• Cisco certification –CCNA/CCNP or the equivalent knowledge
• Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability.
• PC literate with experience of a range of software packages.
• The ability to interact on the phone with customers and peers abroad.
• Prior experience interfacing directly or over a phone with native English speakers is desired.
• Flexible, Self-motivated, Analytical mind, Proactive problem solver, Stress resistant, Team player, Open to learn.
• Passionate about learning new technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information System Technology is preferred
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.