About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
This role is suitable also for internal candidates with implementation skills. (Implementation, Assurance, BVOIP teams)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• understands complex technical requirements and translate into working solution utilizing AT&T or 3rd party service portfolios
• is responsible for technical validation, preparation; has an in-depth knowledge of logical router configurations and both LAN and WAN routing as well as a understanding of the Managed Service offers
• acts as single point of technical contact for internal and external customers; provides support for escalated operational issues.
• is able to produce technical or process documentation pointing to design solutions or process improvements
• provides technical guidance / configuration notes to the downstream implementation teams
Key Competencies and Skills:
• hands on with LAN/WAN/routing protocols/QoS/troubleshooting/scripting
• Professional level of industrial certifications from one of the vendors - Cisco, Juniper, F5/Riverbed/Fortigate/Palo Alto products/technologies is advantage
• Cloud technologies and security services (Zscaler)
• VOIP or wireless knowledge is advantage
• overview or experience with NEXT-gen technologies like SDWAN (Velocloud, Viptela, Riverbed, FatPipe); SDN (NFV); NEXT-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet) is welcomed
• user level skills on Linux, Unix & scripting (python, pearl) will be preferred
• well organized, detail oriented and flexible to help meet business requirements
• good communication (written and verbal) skills
• innovative with capability to adapt to new environments and drive changes successfully
• team player, analytical thinker & problem solver
Education and Qualifications:
• Engineering / Science Graduate
• previous experience as DTAC Engineer is advantage
Location: Bratislava or Kosice
Working hours: EMEA (9.00am-5.30pm) with flexibility to work US EST hours
Salary from 2240 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.