About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
This role is responsible for the end to end review and enhancements of International, cross functional HR processes. Making use of smart system solutions to enable scalable services for an enhanced client experience.
This role provides intensive project management to projects/initiatives both small and large that support the whole of international.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the International HR System & Program Management team
• Provide detailed and expert Project Management
• Able to analyze data sets and interpret data and trends
• Design process flows for system development and testing, also supports system implementation
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Demonstrate innovative and critical thinking skills to see big picture
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent in English - both spoken and business written
• Required 4-6 years of experience gained within an HR function
• Advanced Level Project Management Skills required – experience and ability to lead multiple large scale, global projects with limited supervision
• Advanced experience with MS Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
• High interest and proven experience in process simplification & system design
• Excellent communication skills
• Self confident, knowledgeable and pragmatic
• Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
• Able to dig into the details but at the same time capable of differentiating essential versus non essential details
• Very well organized, very structured in how work is handled
• Self sufficient, independent, pro-active, able to pick up the phone and discuss topics in international environment
• Experienced in working and understanding the complexities of operating in an international environment
Education and Qualifications:
Salary from 1580 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.