About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working hours: EMEA hours
The successful candidate will be a part of HR Data Management (HRDM) team spread across 3 regions. The HRDM team supports the current International HR System (HRMS, PeopleSoft 9). This system hosts all HR core data including earnings and deductions for 50+ countries. The main duties are to support the team in the daily tasks to resolve user help desk queries such as non-standard data entries, reporting, tier 2 and tier 3 technical system issues, enhancement testing and audit support. Other duties include self sufficient project work including completion of technical documentation and user guides and supporting system enhancement projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute a large range of different action requests into the International HR database (IHRMS) following highest data quality standards
• Respond to client email queries within 24 or 48 hr response time (based on priorities/type of request)
• Analyze and improve system processing issues (this includes self sufficient work and collaboration with the Vendor to resolve system issues and enhancements as well as test the fixes)
• Support projects to improve our team & system effectiveness (e.g. regularly review, maintain and optimize the usage of the teams ticketing system)
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to interpret complex data from multiple sources / Joy to work with data and interest in understanding system complexities
• Ability to review requirements, the system architecture and design as well as test cases whilst applying logic and reasoning to identify any issues
• Fluency in English - spoken and business written
• Self-confident, knowledgeable and pragmatic
• Ability to handle high-volume and to work with strict deadlines
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Ability to work in a remote management environment with limited supervision
• Effective communication skills
• Solid Project Management skills and/or experience in leading multi-country projects
• Oracle/PeopleSoft experience desired
• Cultural Awareness
Education and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience
• Preferably an International HR or Finance function
• A University Degree or a professional HR/IT/Business Administration qualification OR undergraduate degree but an extensive record of experience in similar positions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (pivot tables, complex reports)
• Experience of managing projects ideally on an International scale
• Flexibility to work across a variety of time-zones
Salary from 1580 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.