To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 21/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
- Respond to customer phone calls as the 'first line' of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services
- The right attitude and work ethic for a fast paced team environment
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Able to work in a 24/7 shift environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
**Slovakia Covid -19 Travel Restrictions: At the current time we’re only accepting applications from candidates who reside in the country of Slovakia with the lawful right to live and work and/or are the EU citizens. This is due to the current travel restrictions and because new visa/work permit processing is currently suspended.
Contract type: Unlimited
Working hours: Mon-Sun, 8-hour shifts, covering 11AM to 8AM (focus on afternoons, evenings and night shifts), plus weekends
Interview process: All stages of interview are online (testing and video-interview). Get your camera ready.
Start date(s): July, August and September 2021
Salary: From 1125 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.Additional compensation may be paid for shift working.
Please upload your CV in English language.