We need you to build the future of our network.
Use your expert knowledge to install Wi-Fi and voice services while working inside and outside our customers' homes.
Outside Plant Technician
From performing construction work to laying telephone cables and conduits, you'll keep our customers connected to the services they need.
Cable Splicing Technician
Complete cable splices to maintain and repair our customers' services while working outdoors in the field.
Ditch the office and take your career on the road.
Life as a
What's this job really like? See what's on the road in a technician career.Watch Video
Connect customers in your community to the latest tech and services in opportunities that are as wide as the open road.
- Tech savvy
- An effective communicator
- Personable with excellent customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- A willingness and interest in learning new technology
- Critical-thinking skills
- Integrity and dependability
- A customer-centric mindset
- Always put customer first
- Work a flexible schedule — including evenings and weekends
- Possibly work in a confined space or aloft (up to 28 feet)
- Lift and move up to 80 lbs.