Looking for a career in Business to Business Sales – look no further
You already know the name AT&T. Did you also know AT&T Mobility has the largest voice and data network in the country with the strongest spectrum position and 36 coverage in over 165 major metropolitan areas. We also have the best international coverage in wireless - voice in 190+ countries and data in 120+ countries. Plus, AT&T Mobility recently completed a $250 million investment to implement end-to-end business systems built for enterprise clients
But we couldn’t be all those grand things if it wasn’t for our world-class employees. Would you like the chance to get on board with this exciting, high-tech growth-oriented company that offers you top uncapped earning potential? Sure you would. Here’s your shot.
As a direct sales position, this role generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customers strategic business priorities.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support group, identifies sales solutions,
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (ie billing, installation, customer issues).
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts. Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
- Observes/participates in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customers needs.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends/customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives. Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- May aid in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned moderately complex accounts/projects.
Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with ATT external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Education: Bachelor degree.
Experience: 2-5 years direct work experience.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.