AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the company and Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
We provide mission critical services to the company and its customers. We specialize in Network Disaster recovery by providing and maintain the infrastructure that our company and customers’ needs to maintain high availability of communications and services. Our employees are essential first responders that enable the critical services that the company needs to provide to their customers. Come and join a team that is always prepared and ready to respond.
AT&T has an opening for a Wan Techto support the Light House Program, in providing 24X7X365 facility operations.
- This position is of a small team that supports our customer to ensure readiness, reliability, and survivability of facilities during times of emergency or crisis such as natural disasters, and nation emergencies.
- Work entails 12 hour rotating shift as well as call-outs and temporary assignments in response to disaster recovery requirements.
- Candidates are required to maintain certification and proficiency with HAZMAT type PPE equipment and operations.
- Candidates must support a 7X24X365 readiness posture, which could include extended periods of time in potentially hazardous environments.
- Candidate will maintain critical network operations support for facilities/equipment.
- Performs routine and interim maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Provide escort services during contractor visits.
- Ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local environmental laws.
- Aid site management for projects in the facility.
- Maintain required qualification and special certifications as mandated by AT&T.
Required Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (#topsecret)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building/facility mechanics, electrical systems or computer technologies.
- Experience or ability to learn and understand building infrastructure equipment to include, but not limited to: generators, power distribution units (PDU), uninterruptible power systems (UPS), automatic transfer switches (ATS), HVAC, etc.
Maintenance Connection, Building Management System, Access, Power Point, Word, and Excel
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Facility Technicians earn between $46,600 - $99,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2307147 Date posted 02/22/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events