Since AT&T launch in Katowice in January 2021 has brought new challenges and opportunities, we are looking to fill the role of our internal member of the TSI Service Delivery team that provides on-site and remote support for TSI service to TSI customers within AT&T.
Service Delivery provide hands on technical support to end user devices and services including PCs, HVD thin clients, telephony, printers and mobile devices. In addition, that provide technical support to peers within TSI for all TSI compute devices including servers, LAN and WAN components.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- In depths knowledge of TSI service and technologies
- PC, HVD, Mobile devices
- Windows, VMware, iOS, Android
- Break/Fix and software installation
- Incident, Problem, Request, Change processes
- Additional in depths IT skills are an advantage across the full range of IT services specified in AT&T WP2020 skills list.
Education and Qualifications:
- Having professional certifications are a distinct advantage - MS or Cisco certifications, IT or related college qualifications, ITIL service management qualifications or experience,...
- Previous experience in fast-paced, multinational environment is an advantage
- EMEA day shift
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.