At AT&T we are redefining the future of communication by connecting people to greater possibility – with expertise, simplicity, and inspiration. At the heart of our purpose lies a diverse workforce of 200,000 people and a culture that aspires to serve customers first, act boldly, move faster, and win as one.
Our Product Development group, part of AT&T’s Technology Services (ATS) organization, is responsible for building software-based products, services, and platforms that our customers love and need.
Harnessing technology and rebuilding software expertise, the team is inspiring simplicity with projects that deliver revenue and cost savings opportunities.
As a Senior UX Engineer, you will play a crucial role in delivering innovative products in a variety of domains.
We will collaborate with each other within the User Experience team and with Product and Engineering leaders to create value and craft great experiences for our users. You have a great taste for design and interactions, eye for detail, and you get excited at the sound of “micro interactions”.
You have done this many times before, and you cannot wait to do it again, this time on one of the world’s greatest communications platforms, with significant freedoms and the ability to make an impact on a massive scale.
• Great understanding of design and interaction principles, as well as building an accessible interface.
• Help deliver high-quality interfaces from prototype to production that are flexible to evolve as we learn from our users across a variety of platforms (e.g., web, iOS, Android) within a fast-paced environment.
• Partner with other developers to build and maintain reusable libraries, framework, and platform.
• Be a partner-in-crime with Designers to deliver best-in-class experiences to our users.
• Work with relevant team members to help define and implement usability metrics.
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with ambiguity to help the team drive towards product goals.
• Experience with Design and Front-end engineering.
• Great understanding of and experience in building compliant accessible interfaces for a variety of mediums — web, mobile, tablet.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards.
We offer a competitive salary plus an annual company performance bonus. Once you are a part of the team, you will gain some amazing perks and benefits including wellness & leisure time contribution, sickness compensation plan, premium medical services, family friendly benefits as well as meal contribution and an extra days off (…and much more).
This is a hybrid-flex worker position where our preference is for you to be present with your team in the office at least 1-3 times per week.
IMPORTANT INFO: When applying for this job position, please share your UX portfolio along with you CV.
EMEA (approx. 9am-5,30pm CET)
Salary for Slovakia starting from 3 800€ gross monthly.
The actual offered salary may be considerably higher based on your skills, knowledge, and experience.
Ready to find out more? Apply today!
Job ID 2330875I-1 Date posted 09/26/2023