DDI Architect is needed to provide Service Delivery and Service Assurance DNS/DHCP/IPAM support for multiple clients including EMEA restricted and non-restricted accounts.
The candidate must be English speaking, able to pass background checks for EMEA restricted accounts and located near an AT&T site center for commuting onsite if necessary.
The person must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment along with strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
The 24x7x365 customer support includes on-call support for Infoblox, QIP, BlueCat and Linux devices.
- Maintenance of DNS and DHCP services in the customers networks.
- Management of the IP address space for the customers.
- Administration of the IPAM (IP Address Management) applications and appliances – VitalQIP, Infoblox, BlueCat.
- Implementation of changes based on the business requirements in the DNS/DHCP environment.
- Resolution of incidents affecting the DNS/DHCP environment.
- Performing analysis of the customers DNS/DHCP environments in order to ensure high availability of these critical services.
The AT&T Managed DDI Team shall provide all Services and Material for services to be provided. As it pertains to the clients’ DNS, DHCP, and IP Management infrastructure.
The requirements for selected candidates should be the following:
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers at all levels.
• Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment
The responsibilities of the candidate are highlighted in detail in the sections immediately following and are summarized below:
• Providing DNS/DHCP/IPAM support to multiple clients
• Providing Break/Fix Analysis to clients
• Understanding customer requirements for DNS/DHCP/IPAM.
• Implementation of DNS/DHCP on multiple platforms.
• Understanding of RFC codes (RFC1366) as they pertain to the development of IP infrastructures.
• Engineering and Support of IPv4 and IPv6
• Engineering and Support of DNS with any cast.
Location: any location within PL, CZ, SK with Flex or Office options
Working time: predominantly working with EMEA-based clients during EMEA working hours
Salary (Slovakia): Salary from 2,650€ gross/month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Job ID 2223155I-3 Date posted 09/21/2022