As a Technical Representative, you’ll be the voice of AT&T for the millions of customers using our service – a premiere bundle of advanced TV, high speed internet, and digital home phone. You’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience with everything from basic technical advisory to troubleshooting and scheduling repairs. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, we’re dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment, and information they care about most. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
What’s in it for you? As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 16/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
- Respond to customer phone calls as the 'first line' of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services.
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical thinking and a passion for problem solving
- An interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
- PC/Windows proficiency
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- A resilient attitude and work ethic for a fast-paced team environment
- Able to work in a 16/7 shift environment.
Selection process: One video interview assessment and one live interview with manager (online or F2F in AT&T offices)
Contract type: Unlimited (after passing 3-months probation and 6-months fixed term contract)
Working hours: 8 hours shifts. Current shift schedule is from 1.00 pm to 5.00 am CET including weekends.Salary: from 4,680 PLN p/month (for 40h/week). Your actual salary will be higher based on skill increments and shift working premiums; as a guide the average salary is ~5,790 PLN p/month. High performing employees may receive bonuses of up to ~810 PLN p/month and all employees are eligible for a discretionary company bonus ~5% of annual base salary. Terms and conditions apply. All figures are pre-tax ‘gross’.
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Annual increase in salary based on performance
- Sodexo Meal card (190 PLN/month) – used in restaurants/gastronomy
- Social Fund with possibility to choose between Multisport card and Sodexo Flex card paid 100% by the company
- Premium Medical Services by Medicover
- Life Insurance
- Pension Saving Scheme (PPK)
- Paid Vacation days according to Polish law
- Vacation allowance up to 550 PLN per year,...
You should expect to spend the first 90 days of your employment in the office. After that, your supervisor will review your request, basing approval on work performance and home office requirements. As a business, we always reserve the right to call employees back to the office at any time to meet the needs of our customers.
Foreign National Applications:
We warmly welcome applications from EU/EEA and Ukrainian nationals with strong English speaking skills for our opportunities.
Please upload your CV in English.
Watch our film! Learn more about working for the Central Europe Technical Care team.
Learn how AT&T is winning recognition for being a great company!
Job ID 2248477I Date posted 11/07/2022