As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll be the voice of AT&T for the millions of customers using our U-verse & DIRECTV services – a premiere bundle of advanced TV services, high speed internet, and digital home phone. You’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience on everything from general billing and service inquiries to troubleshooting and scheduling repairs. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, we’re dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment and information they care about most. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
What’s in it for you? As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 21/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
Join our brand new center! AT&T office will be located in Global Office Park (Ul. Zabrska 20, Katowice).
- Respond to customer phone calls as the 'first line' of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Able to work in a 21/7 shift environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to detailhe right attitude and work ethic for a fast paced team environment
- Contract type: Unlimited, full-time contract
- Working hours: Mon-Sun, 8-hour shifts, covering 11AM to 8AM (focus on afternoons, evenings and night shifts), plus weekends
- HomeOffice available
- Start date: July, August, September, October
- Selection process: video interview screening, online live interview with manager (please have your webcamera ready)
- Gross Salary: From 4,400 ZL brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience. Additional compensation may be paid for shift working.
- Poland Application Restrictions: At the current time we will only progress applications from Polish nationals and EU/EEA nationals only.
Please upload your CV in English language!
Job ID 2134129I Date posted 06/11/2021