Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Manage all aspects of the transition and to transfer knowledge, tools, documentation, equipment, processes and methodology from the current provider to the new provider and their team if necessary.
- Work effectively with VA and the Parallel Contractor to execute and manage all transition activities.
- Act as the central point of contact with VA during the transition.
- Oversee all activities related to implementation and delivery of services, changes and upgrades to VA’s WAN. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating the activities across VA technical support, VA onsite staff, VA business stakeholders, the Managed WAN Services team and any VA service providers required to lab test, deploy, test and accept services, disconnect services, and implement changes or upgrades to VA’s WAN throughout the transition.
- Have the knowledge and experience necessary to limit risk during the transition of VA’s complex portfolio of integrated voice and data services and technologies.
Provides services that include, but are not limited to:
Be able to pass Contractor Suitability Background Investigation, must be a U.S. citizen
Desired Skills, Education and Certifications:
Excellent communications skills (written and oral) along with a proven ability to capture and analyze requirements. Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with an advanced degree in engineering or business preferred.
PMP and ITIL certifications.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.