Join an elite group of sellers bringing customized, white glove experiences directly to the customer’s door. Field Sales Representatives at AT&T are driven to connect –every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology and services, thriving on the challenge to make your sales goals happen. With uncapped commission potential, your career and the rewards that come with it are within reach.
You’ll be the face and voice of AT&T to your customers –and with that comes the autonomy to organize your day to meet customers at the time and place that enhances the personalized sales interactions you create. You’ll close the deal by offering hands-on demos, WiFi assessments, tech delivery and issue resolutions -keeping customers connected to what matters most to them.
How you get the job done:
- We’ll kick things off with paid training –setting you up for success to work independently in the field. Coaching, mentoring and ongoing learning opportunities will keep you on track and tech-savvy
- Generate leads –you are ready to take a cold call all the way to the sale while managing and achieving sales targets
- You’ll use strong negotiation and communications skills –you know how to make a smooth pivot, and are highly motivated to get it right and make the sale
Key expectations to succeed:
- Some prior sales experience - preferably in an environment with set targets
- Maintain a valid driver’s license - a big perk of this job is the company car we provide, make sure you’re ready to drive
- Work a varied schedule designed to meet customers on their timeline –this may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Utilize required PPE and adhere to all safety measures, including basic sanitizing procedures
When you join our team, you’ll get some amazing perks, benefits and pay:
- A company paid device and service plan, giving you first-hand expertise with our latest technology
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Paid time off
Our Field Sales Representatives earn between $17.69 - $22.23 + up to $20,000 in commissions if all sales goals are met. With our uncapped commission opportunities, overachieving those goals earn top sellers $71,029 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
If you are considering jobs like Direct Sales Representative, Residential Sales Representative, Territory Sales Representative or Field Sales Executive – Home Solutions, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on a new route? Apply today.
Job ID 2250445 Date posted 11/23/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events