Call Center Business Customer Service Representative
Listen closely – we’re dialing you in to something huge. Inside our Call Centers, you have the chance to be our voice, solving customer issues and connecting them to the latest and greatest in tech. In return, we’ll set you up with a career with so much potential, it’s off the hook.
- Full-time: may include nights & weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Compassionate 7
- Good Listener 9
- Helpful 10
- Quick-thinking 9
- Self-starter 8
- Trustworthy 10
Call Center Business Customer Service Representative
As a Call Center Business Customer Service Rep, you can make up to $16.16 per hour... then you will have the opportunity to receive an increase after only 6 months!
The Call Center Business Customer Service Rep position is a full-time position with full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid vacation off, and work/life resources.
Plus 50% off your AT&T Wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Start here, go anywhere! Hear from call center employees who advanced to other career opportunities within our company. Our Employees say it best! Watch now!
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May sell and provision wireless services, products, features, equipment and accessories.
- May be responsible for credit/inbound and outbound collections, activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as required.
- No physical requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
Date posted 11/15/2018
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Your experience can take between 4 – 6 weeks depending on location and time of year.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
How to prepare for your assessment
Our goal is to set you up for success at AT&T.
That's why we’re providing you with the information you need to prepare for the entire application process. In particular, your first assessment will look for traditional employment characteristics to see how you work best. Your second assessment is more like an interactive game – testing your decision making and memory skills. And if the role you’re applying for is bilingual, there'll be one last language assessment over the phone to help us confirm you’re fluent in the needed language.
When you’re getting ready, it’s a good idea to find a quiet place, get in the zone and answer as honestly as possible. And to prevent any errors from happening, make sure you are doing so on a computer and not a mobile device.
To get a better idea of what will be involved, check out our Assessment Tips
Excellent pay and benefits, great locations with access to Marta, great co workers and managers.
Deadlines and spreadsheets , some weekend workFormer Employee - Customer Service Representative
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Party every (pay) day
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Save on swag
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services – plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
Get some “you” time
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Upgrade your skill set
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Graduate to what’s next
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Stuff your piggy bank
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Know you’re covered
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.