AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development team as a role model in delivering the projects
• Active communication with management in providing the periodic status
• Guide and provide the direction to the team members in complex, technical and process issues.
• Based on the business and system requirements, evaluate the estimates, high level and low level design documents with all the impacts..
• Assign the impacts to the other component/module owners.
• Deliver and test the impacted code to the development and testing environment.
• Perfrom code review with other developers,
• Based on the testing defects, fix the code, retest and deploy.
• Provide the Intergration, User Acceptance Testing support.
• Deliver the deployment details documents with all the deployment tasks.
• Creating deployment packges using available tools.
• Production Deployment.
• Monitor applications in production environments.
• Real time support for analyzing and troubleshooting production issues
Key Competencies and Skills:
• At least 6+ yrs of expirence in the below mentioned technical skills
• .NET, C-Sharp, Proce C/C++ Development, InstallShield tool., Java(JDK 1.6), Windows 2012 Enterorise Edition, Apache/Tomcat, Shell Script , Visual Studio Professional , Web Services,Oracle Weblogic
• Established written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Active Team Collaboration
Education and Qualifications:
Education: Preferred Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Shift:India normal hours+European working hrs as and when required
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.