AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Job role of Technical Solutions Architect (TSA), formally Tech Specialist, Network Arch & Design, PROA4, A02348.
QualificationsKey Skills and Competencies:
• Cisco certification: CCNA, CCNP, or CCDA preferred
• Proven experience with networking technology, network management services, and enterprise network technical solutions design/architecture.
• Experience with switching, routers, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, and Network Authentication from vendors including Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, and F5.
• Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths.
• Advanced English skills (verbal and written)
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.