About the Company:
At AT&T, we are connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team:
The mission of our Digital Operations team is to operate a fault resilient, customer-centered, proactive DevOps team. The team is responsible for supporting systems that deliver AT&T’s customer experience, across multiple internet-facing eCommerce applications, databases, platforms, and technology stacks. Our customer-journey centric Ops team is made up of Ops Engineers as well as Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) who are all focused on ensuring a highly available, resilient, performant and secure customer experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated Performance Tester with in-depth knowledge of Performance testing, load testing and reporting for online applications. Performance Tester should have strong experience in performance testing best practices, develop performance test plan and use application performance monitoring tools like Soasta CloudTest, Loadrunner or similar tools. The Performance Tester will also need to have good understanding of React UI and Java, Microservice technology stack and architecture to be able to identify the problem areas after doing performance testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead all aspects of Performance Testing including test requirements, test planning, complex test scripting for UI and back-end systems, test harness design, test execution, results analysis, and results reporting.
· Drive performance issue resolution, direct triage, drive participation and discussion, execute crisp and effective communications on Performance results.
· Implement Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices within Performance testing initiatives.
· Designs, develops, implements, and maintains test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects.
· Find the root cause of performance bottlenecks using performance monitoring and profiling tools.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
Job ID 2237980I-1 Date posted 09/12/2022
• Overall Experience: Lead all aspects of performance testing including test requirements, test methodologies, and performance testing plans/deliverables
• Analyze new product features and stories, identify the performance impacts, create performance test cases and execute those: 3 - Intermediate (practical application)
• Experience one or more performance monitoring tools like EFK, Dynatrace, Quantum Metric: 3 - Intermediate (practical application)
• Experience in one or more Performance testing tools such as Soasta mPulse and CloudTest: 3 - Intermediate (practical application)
• Programming skills in one or more of these languages - React UI, Java, Microservices and Elasticsearch development 3 - Intermediate (practical application)
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work in a Global team
Secondary / Desired skills:
1. Cloud - Azure / AWS: 2 - Novice (limited experience)
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is particularly important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Certifications (if any specific): Any Certification related to Primary / Mandatory Skills
2. 5(+) years of software development experience
3. 3(+) years of experience in Performance testing and performance analysis
4. 2(+) years of experience with Site Reliability Engineering and operations for internet/eCommerce applications.
5. Experience leading all aspects of Performance Testing including test requirements, test planning, complex test scripting for UI and back-end systems, test harness design, test execution, results analysis and results reporting-Experience providing data/information to business leaders
6. Experience working in a large scale technically diverse organization.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!