AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Monitor Events/ Alerts via the AOTS ticketing tool.
* Perform Tier 1 initial impact and problem resolution for servers reported troubles. Handle 1st line incoming calls.
* Act as point of contact for System Administrators to perform initial impact and Break/Fix assessment.
* Support "AIC" P1 outages as EMOC Technical Lead role until outage ownership is established
* Execute Call-to-Work procedures if trouble is upgraded to a P1 condition.
* Aid in the coordination and execution of vendor hardware replacements
* Diagnose and resolve complex server reported troubles (Auto-generated and client-based)
* Assist to identify improvement opportunities/chronic problems
* Coordinate Cross Functional Restoral efforts with all IT support groups
* Proactive monitoring of systems, Receipt of events (alerts, alarms, tickets)
* Primary and Secondary Responder tasks for troubleshooting and resolution
* Provide the initial escalations to the resolving groups/fix-it-agents
* Provide service problem notification to the Outage Management Team
* Provide 24 x 7 technical support of the Computer Hardware and OS environment
* Execute well documented break fix procedures during outages
* Co-ordination with Hardware vendors (Dell, HP) for faulty Hardware replacement
Key Competencies and Skills:
* This position requires a basic understanding of Linux, Windows, VMware, and working knowledge on KVM, OpenStack, Cloud Infrastructure platforms, AOTS ticketing tools, Nagios Monitoring tool.
* Should have 1-3 years of working experience in working on Linux, Windows, VMware, KVM, OpenStack, Cloud Infrastructure platforms and Nagios Monitoring tool.
* Well versed with Operations and Maintenance of OpenStack Modules like Keystone, Nova, Neutron, Swift, Cinder, Heat, Glance, Horizon, and Fuel.
Education and Qualifications:
* Engineering/ Graduation/ Equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications.
* Preferably Certification in Open Stack or equivalent like AWS / Google Cloud Platform/ Microsoft Azure etc.
* Preferably certification in Red Hat Linux/VMware.
*The Candidate should be ready to work in 24*7 shift Operations.
* The candidate should have high level of communication (verbal and written) skills in English language.
* The candidate should have high level of Co-ordination skills.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.