• Experience with event-driven/microservices architecture and development for high availability and distributed systems
• Proficient with code versioning tools such as GIT and ability to set up CI/CD pipelines
• Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing, distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases
• Having working experience on cloud platforms like Azure / AWS
• Experience in Docker and containerization technologies. Knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring will be additional benefit.
• Tracking down and fixing bugs, performance issues, or display issues.
• Be a problem solver in an open, highly collaborative, team environment.
• Hands-on Design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
• Experience working with process management software such as JIRA is preferred
• Work with Leads, Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and Business stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
Job ID 2310991I Date posted 05/26/2023
• Minimum 2+ years of experience on Front End Technologies like React/Next JS
• Must have experience with the Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) and Cloud platforms (Azure/AWS)
• Experience in Architecture, Design & Development of RESTful services.
• Should be able to understand complex requirements to design/develop enterprise solutions
• Hands on experience in CI/CD processes and implement using desired technology (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git) and Process management software like (JIRA)
• Good to have knowledge on Messaging Queues, ELK, Dynatrace, Visualization Tools
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events