The candidate is expected to work as part of a big software development team, which consists of engineers from US and India.
Software development is done with agile methodology in short iterations, with bi-weekly demos to client or client delegate.
Candidate would be required to understand requirements/ design of the application.
Candidate should be able to design, develop, unit test and troubleshoot the code.
A Self-starter with an ability to understand requirements and drive to completion by managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects.
Use appropriate programming language and technology, from writing code, to testing and being responsible for documentation.
Designs, codes, unit tests and integrates new features and functionality as defined by the Product owner and the team.
Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development.
Provide technical and analytical input /guidance to project team and assist other developers regarding project architecture and application programming practices.
Assists with definition of project scope and objectives, as well as provides technical architecture input and coordinates programming practices with team members.
Detailed oriented approach towards performance tuning when designing solution for high volume data.
Apply disciplined coding practices to enable agility and deliver high quality code.
Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
Demonstrated team player with a result-oriented track record.
Excellent communication, verbal & presentation skills.
Excellent at collaboration with onsite and offshore engineers.
Experience Level - 8 - 12 years
Job ID 2138331I-1 Date posted 07/02/2021
For Application Development:
• Candidate should be from a software development background.
• Candidate should have complete understanding of software development life cycle and should have an experience of working on large development projects preferably in product based environments.
• Understanding of Operating Systems (Flavors of Unix; Linux preferred), APIs and networks.
• Should have expertise on Angular/Node/Java/J2EE programming.
• Experience on DevOps, with experience on writing change management script Ansible is desirable
• Experience on SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql.
• Documenting the code, update the Wiki pages, make presentations for cross-team Trainings
Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.