About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team:
The mission of our Digital team is come up with the new virtual assistant platform by using google CCAI. The new virtual assistant platform will replace the current att.com virtual assistant. The main goal of this new virtual assistant is to reduce the cost to server our customers, Improve the customer experience across AT&T and streamline systems and process in order to simplify our customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Ability to work & deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Tracking down and fixing bugs, performance issues, or display issues.
- Be a problem solver in an open, highly collaborative, team environment.
Shift timing (if any): Yet to Review
- Shift falls typically between 6 am to 10 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Early joiners are preferred
Primary / Mandatory skills:
- Overall 5 to 12 years of experience
- 3+ Professional experience in building web applications.
- 2+ years of experience working with Node JS, Express.
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Bitbucket) and modern version control for use in continuous deployments.
- Understanding of REST architecture, API’s.
- Understanding on JSON.
- Have great communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of collaborative team.
- Maintain developer documentation utilizing Interface Description Language such as Swagger or OpenAPI
- Experience working with process management software such as JIRA is preferred
Secondary / Desired skills:
- Experience in Cassandra, Redis is an added plus
- Experienced working on CICD tools like – Jenkins
Additional information (if any):
- Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.