Performs work focusing on software design ,development maintenance, and operations of systems used by AT&T to conduct business. Performs feasibility assessments, creates requirements, manages projects, and integrates and tests technical solutions for software. Includes systems analysis and application programming, database (data resource) management and security, computer operations, data science and information technology support.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Lead system enhancement projects.
• Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement business process improvement strategies;
• Provide input for production related issues;
• Work with key members of various departments and other members of the IT team to identify and resolve application issues, system enhancements, and new user
• Participate in ongoing development efforts and implementations;
• Application design and architecture components
• Execute process and functional design activities
• Developing and testing detailed functional design for business solution components and prototypes
• Work with development teams to ensure solution is built as per the design specifications
• Planning, design and execution of data conversion activities
The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years experience with the following Oracle Modules
• Oracle Inventory
• Oracle Order Management
• Oracle Receivables
• Oracle Shipping
• Accounting skills:
o Inventory accounting
o Receivables accounting
o General ledger accounting
o Month end close experience with Oracle applications in a large retail organization a MUST
• BA/BS degree required.
• 10+ years minimum Oracle Supply Chain implementation experience required.
• Strong understanding of the Oracle Supply Chain/Financials schema and table structures required
• Experience in interfacing with third party Systems
• Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL etc (candidates with “techno-functional” Experience will be preferred – 30-40% technical expertise; 60-70% functional expertise)
• Strong understanding of supply chain planning fundamentals
• Experience in working with EDI Transactions
• Written and oral communication skills, business requirements gathering
• Solving business problems with application (Oracle applications)
• A proven understanding of Scaled Agile and Devsecops methodology preferred.
• Poition require to work from 1 PM to 10 PM India time.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.