AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, should be able to work in client location with multi-vendor environment. This is a client facing role so the candidate must be able to interact with different technical teams, and application groups to understand their requirements and provide solutions according to their requirements. Below are some technical skills which are critical for this job role
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops plans and/or designs Network requirements and standards. Responsibilities include translating customer requirements into functional specifications and Vendor selection. Configure, install & Maintain various network devices and services. Provides technical support to Transport, ITA, External Vendors, Supplier Management etc.
• Provide Level3/4 (escalated) support and lead complex issues to resolution in a timely manner.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert(SME) and guide the technical teams both on day-day activities and in enhancing skills by providing training and coaching.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Proven hands-on network support & engineering experience of at least 10 Years.
• At least 2 years of Design and 3 years of project implementation experience on HPN/Cisco/other vendor’s Network products like Switches, Routers, Controllers, etc.,
• At least 2 years of working experience in wireless technologies. ARUBA & Cisco wireless experience would be an added advantage.
• Understand customer requirement & design a solution & then implement the same.
• Expert knowledge of all LAN switching technologies eg Spanning Tree, VLAN management and VTP concepts – Needed on Cisco, Nexus, Arista, Juniper etc
• Expert knowledge on BGP, MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF routing protocols – on HPN, Cisco/Juniper
. Atleast 1yr experience in Irules
• Working experience of WAN acceleration technologies like Riverbed etc
• Very strong knowledge on packet shapers.
• Vendor management, circuit provisioning, attending meeting with different carriers discussing optimizing current network environment and future growth
• Performing Network Application Readiness
• Experience on packet capturing and deep packet analysis.
• Cisco CCIE/CCDP/CCSE mandatory
• Cisco CCVP/CCNP or equivalent certification mandatory
• BIG IP F5 expert level certification prefered
• Any other certifications like JNCIA, ACE, ASE, load balancer, Proxy, Wireless are Added advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.